Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Projects Update

First, what I'm working on now;

 Girls At Play

Girls At Play







































Girls At Play artbook, five sequential sets featuring Kira, Vera, Caitlin, Kyela, Alison and Bree.
Previews available on Patreon and Three Moons Art
 

Peril Island

Peril Island
Issue 1 continues.  What will Tabitha, Meliani and Dylan discover?
Part one available  on Patreon and Three Moons Art

Tales From The FEL

Tales From The FEL
My next comic, Tales From The FEL.  Previews available on Patreon

Dark Sisters Volume 6

Dark Sisters: Suzy and Old Friend
Volume 6 has begun.  Check it out at  Three Moons Art and Comic Fury

Patreon Sets

Lexi
Make sure to check out my Patreon for more image sets, featuring Caitlin, Roxy, Tasha, Lexi, Iriel (The Guardian), Emma and Daisy (the Mystery Girls)


Then, what is pending and I will resume working on soon;

Lexi Crane Book 3

Lexi Crane
Will work soon on next Lexi book.  First two books are available at Drive Thru Comics and Renderotica

Elven Treat Level 2

Elven Treat
Will also get to the next Treat book.  First book is available at Drive Thru Comics and Renderotica

 Dark Sisters

Dark Sisters: Roxy relaxing
I have not forgotten Dark Sisters.  New chapters are in the works.


Mystery Girls

Emma and Daisy
Not sure yet how I'm going to do that one.  Thinking as a stand alone comic...

Do you have a favorite.  Feel free to let me know what I should concentrate on.  I always welcome feedback and suggestions.





No comments:

Post a Comment